|Date:||June 3rd, 2005 04:11 am (UTC)|| |
PATCHino, I'm dependin' on ya, son
I may be paraphrasing a bit, but I'm pretty sure that pivotal scene revolved around the phrase: "She's got a GREAT ASS!" Or somethin' like that.
Well, I don't have much to say. I've been in a shitty mood the last couple of days. Occasionally I fall under these weird funks where I hate being around people, and just go off by myself and/or become a complete pissant to everyone. Don't know why, but not really a good thing. Hopefully I'll get better soon.
Inglewood is up to no good
Hey ladies in the place, ten songs that are suspending your shorty shorts, put them here.
1. Fiddy Cent "Just A Lil' Bit"
2. Chad & Jeremy "Summer Song"
3. Green Day "Longview"
4. Sam Cooke "Having A Party"
5. Chumbawumba "Can't Talk Cos Your Mouth's Full of Shit"
6. Thunder in the Valley "Ridiculous"
7. Leonard Cohen "So Long, Marianne"
8. Elton John "Crocodile Rock"
9. George Michael "Careless Whisper"
10. The Go-Go's "Automatic"
Bonus: Myself covering Lifter Puller's "Entertainment & Arts"
Second Bonus: Emily rendering Grandaddy's "Summer Here, Kids"
Triple Dog Dare Bonus: El Camino & Dakota Bee owning "What's Up"
|Date:||June 10th, 2005 11:12 am (UTC)|| |
Never was a top ten list truer or bluer
Word 'em up. My world-rockin list du moment includes...
1. The Hold Steady's "Your Little Hoodrat Friend"
2. Atmosphere's "Modern Man's Hustle"
3. The Knotwells' Hank Williams, Sr. cover "Ramblin Man"
4. Son Volt's Faces cover "Mystifies Me"
5. Til Tuesday's "Voices Carry"
6. Gram Parsons' "We'll Sweep Out the Ashes in the Morning"
7. Beastie Boys' "Get It Together"
8. Leonard Cohen's "Take This Longing"
9. Panjabi MC and Jay-Z's "Beware of the Boys"
10. Magnolia Electric Company's "Farewell Transmission"
Yep, it's pretty much country and rap.
"Rose by any other name" Bonus: Two versions of "Angel of the Morning," Merilee Rush (original) and Pretenders
|Date:||June 12th, 2005 03:25 am (UTC)|| |
Re: Never was a top ten list truer or bluer
'K, I don't know how to edit comments, so...
minus: Son Volt (much love, but it's more of an in-the-head) and Cohen (no one *jams out* to Cohen)
plus: Deerhoof's "Rabbit-Dog Needs Food Right Away" and CCR's "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?"